12 March 2010

Tinfoil hat thoughts for the day

All, coincidentally, courtesy of Glenn Beck:

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up.' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining."

On Katrina victims: "The only ones we're seeing on television are the scumbags."

"I'm not saying Obama is a sleeper agent of the KGB trained in Kenya, then sent to the United States so that several decades later, he could become president and make subtle changes to America, making it more communist, but I'm not saying he isn't, either."

More on Obama: "A racist who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

"Every night, I get down on my knees and pray that Dennis Kucinich will burst into flames."

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it."

"I also know our country is on fire, and the fuel is illegal immigration; they [threaten] our national security;” they come for “three reasons: one, they’re terrorists; two, they’re escaping the law; or three, they’re hungry (because) they can’t make a living in their own dirtbag country.

"You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler's plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore's enemy, the U.N.'s enemy: global warming. Then you get the scientists -- eugenics. You get the scientists -- global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did."

"So here you have Barack Obama going in and spending the money on embryonic stem cell research. ... Eugenics. In case you don't know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. ... The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening."

On Sen. Mary Landrieu: "A high class prostitute."

Who could forget Beck finding communist art at the NBC headquarters?

And finally, this. Flip to the 1:00 mark.

I have no words.

A toilet flushes every time this maniac opens his mouth.


No comments: